There are many ways to customize your Chevrolet Silverado, whether you’re looking to enhance the exterior of your pickup truck with greater toughness or have a cooler-looking ride.
- Mud flaps. Protect your Silverado with mud flaps, which can prevent debris on the road from splattering on or damaging the sides of your pickup truck.
- Tonneau covers. There are many different kinds of tonneau covers. Which design you choose depends on your own personal preferences. All of them are designed to keep your cargo secure and tucked away from the wear and tear of the outdoors.
- Protective accessories. Things like bedliners, mats, and roll bars can be added to your Chevrolet Silverado to protect it from the elements.
- By customizing the exterior lights of your truck, you can both enhance nighttime visibility and add a bit of flair.
- Cargo accessories. Organizational tools like storage boxes, cargo nets, and floor dividers help keep your cargo neat and tidy, while floor liners enhance the look of your cargo box while also protecting your supplies.
- There are lots of ways to enhance the cabin of your Chevrolet Silverado, from seat covers to steering wheel covers.
If you want more ideas on how to customize your Silverado, give us a call at Curry Auto Center. If you want a Silverado that you can customize, we have plenty here!
There is no denying America’s love for SUVs. In fact, we love them so much that Chevrolet is adding new models to the 2019 lineup for both the Tahoe and Suburban, called Premier Plus special editions.
Chevrolet is adding these models because of the popularity of its 6.2-liter V8 engine, which is currently available in a number of special edition packages including the 2018 Tahoe RST Performance Package and the 2019 Suburban RST Performance Package.
“Our customers have shown strong demand for both Tahoe and Suburban with the 6.2L V-8 option,” said Sandor Piszar, director of Chevrolet Trucks Marketing and Advertising. “Thirty-six percent of all Chevy full-size SUV special edition models are now sold with this engine. Premier Plus gives both Suburban and Tahoe customers another option to choose from with several added premium touches.”
In addition to a more powerful engine, the Premier Plus models will feature a Hydra-Matic 10-speed automatic transmission and Magnetic Ride Control with a performance calibration.
There will be additional upgrades to the styling as well. The exterior will have gold Chevrolet “bowtie” logos, chrome power steps and exhaust tip, and cross rails. Inside, you’ll find a head-up display, an 8-inch display cluster, and a standard 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot with a 12-month data plan.
For more details on these new special edition models or existing Chevrolet vehicles, come visit our friendly staff at Curry Auto Center.